Leleka I.V. - doctor of high-class reins, graduated from the medical faculty of the Dnipropetrovsk Medical Institute in 1987, I have been working in the specialty of ultrasound diagnostics for more than 20 years, I have the highest qualification category. She worked as a district doctor and a resident doctor in the therapeutic department.
In 2000 she graduated from the primary specialization course in ultrasound diagnostics in Kharkov. 2011 - prenatal diagnosis of congenital and hereditary pathology. 2012 - Dopplerography in obstetrics and gynecology, Kharkov. 2013 - current issues of ultrasound diagnostics, modern ultrasound diagnostics of mammary glands, Kiev. 2015 - innovative technologies in ultrasound and functional diagnostics, Kiev. 2016 - a multimodal approach to radiation diagnosis of the pelvic organs, mammary and thyroid glands, selected issues of ultrasound diagnostics in mammology and gynecology, Kiev. I work on a TOSHIBA - APLIO ultrasound scanner with all kinds of Doppler modes. Ultrasound - an examination of one organ system lasts an average of 30-45 minutes and includes a survey, ultrasound itself and consultation.
Since 2017, I have been using the latest development in ultrasound diagnostics, namely ultrasound - SMI, which makes vessels with a diameter of up to 0.3 mm and examination of the internal structure of the lymph nodes accessible for examination. All modern radiation diagnostics (MSCT, MRI, PET-CT, ultrasound) is based on the examination of microvessels and microbloods. As well as immunohistology. Treatment is based on the prognosis of the disease. Therefore, it is extremely important to identify a disease of any genesis (character) at the earliest (painless) phase. For, if microvessels are pinched or “broken”, the medicine will not be delivered to the focus of the disease. And the metabolism in the body’s own tissues will be toxic.
I am doing research:
- Organs of the abdominal cavity: liver, gall bladder, incl. with a test breakfast, pancreas, spleen, condition of the stomach and intestines, regional and retroperitoneal lymph nodes, emergency conditions.
- Gynecological examination of the uterus, ovaries, incl. in children of any age, folliculometry, ultrasound pregnancy test, ultrasound in case of emergency.
- Ultrasound of pregnant women at any time, Doppler study and biophysical profile of the fetus.
- Examination of the mammary glands in women, breasts in children of any age and in men with all types of Doppler modes
- Examination of the thyroid gland, thymus gland, salivary glands, soft tissues, superficial lymph nodes with all kinds of Doppler modes.
- Examination of the kidneys, bladder, condition of the ureters, prostate gland, scrotum with all kinds of Doppler modes. Ultrasound of the heart in adults and children older than 5 years.
Recommendations of the doctor of ultrasound of the highest category Leleka I.V.
1. Gynecological ultrasound
The condition of the uterine cavity is best studied on 5-6-7 days from the onset of menstruation. In this phase of the cycle, endometrial polyps (including placental) are better visible, the dynamics of cysts and the condition of the follicular apparatus of the ovaries, the presence of free fluid in the adjacent space in this phase of the cycle is a pathology.
In the middle of the cycle, you can see the correspondence or mismatch of the uterine cavity to the phase of the cycle and the presence of the maturation of the dominant follicle. In the 2nd phase of the cycle, on days 21–27, manifestations of internal and external endometriosis, myomatous nodes, the maximum thickness of the endometrium, and the presence of the corpus luteum in the ovaries are better visible.
Ultrasound in emergency conditions: rupture of an ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, uterine bleeding, pregnancy complications - chorionic detachment, suspected missed pregnancy, fetal hypoxia, cervical insufficiency, cicatricial condition after cesarean section, divergence of pubic joint, ureteral pressure in a pregnant woman.
2. If breast cancer is suspected, it is better to look at 5-6-7 days from the onset of menstruation. With sudden palpable formations, seals, redness, inspection is carried out regardless of the phase of the cycle. The detected pathological foci are examined with all types of Doppler (color, energy, spectral and the so-called SMI), with which you can examine the blood flow in these foci and in the regional lymph nodes and form an idea of a possible malignant or benign lesion.
Preventive ultrasound of the mammary glands is recommended annually if there are no complaints. In the presence of mastopathy, cysts, fibroadenomas, examination every 6 months.
After treatment for malignant neoplasms, the frequency of routine examination according to the recommendations of the attending physician.